How far would you go for fame? In Unrivaled by Alyson Noël, four teens are faced with this very question. Everyone on Team Frenzy has been gushing about this book for months, so we wanted to share a few (ten, to be exact) fun facts with you to get you in on the excitement!
1. Author Alyson Noel has written over 20 (TWENTY!!!) books in her career as an author. I have written exactly zero books. Continue reading
This week is a BIG week for Divergent fans! In addition to the Allegiant movie hitting the big screen this weekend, the movie tie-in edition of the bestselling novel is the 50 Book Pledge Featured Read. To celebrate, we’ve decided to take a trip down memory lane and recap ten of our favourite quotes from Allegiant.
1. “It’s strange how a word, a phrase, a sentence, can feel like a blow to the head.”
2. “I stay with him because I choose to, every day that I wake up, every day that we fight or lie to each other or disappoint each other. I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me.”
3. “I don’t need to relive my fears anymore. All I need to do now is try to overcome them.”
4. “She taught me all about real sacrifice. That it should be done from love…That it should be done from necessity, not without exhausting all other options. That it should be done for people who need your strength because they don’t have enough of their own.”
5. “Change, like healing, takes time.”
Victoria Aveyard, the New York Times bestselling author of Red Queen and its newly released sequel, Glass Sword, joined Frenzy and Indigo Teen on Twitter last night for a special Indigo Author Chat. In case you weren’t able to join in, we’ve shared a few of our favourite exchanges of the night below!