Well, Savvy Readers, you asked and we listened! Spring cleaning? More like spring reading, am I right? Back by popular demand is our spring #SavvyReadathon!
What’s a readathon, you ask? Well, it’s a day where we set aside the entire day for our favourite activity – reading, of course! Here are the details:
WHO: You! (And us! And a BUNCH of other readers!)
WHAT: A day of reckless literary abandon
WHEN: Sunday, May 26th, 2019 from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
WHY: See below…
Still unsure? Here are some reasons you should take part:
- You get to read all day
- Giveaways, giveaways, giveaways!
- You can make up some serious ground (or get way ahead on your 50 Book Pledge goals!)
- You get to chat with other readers across Facebook, Twitter, and the blogverse
- Your discover new books you’ve never heard of and share your favourites with others
- Did we mention that it’s a full day of reading?
Thank you to everyone who participated – sign-ups are now confirmed. We will let you know when the next Savvy Readathon is scheduled!
What do you say? Are you convinced yet? If you’re as excited as we are for a day of reckless literary abandon, sign up to confirm your attendance on the form below!
To take part in the Savvy Readathon and enter into our giveaways, participants must be signed up for the 50 Book Pledge and fill out the above form.