The third #HCCFirstLook pick is here and we have a new book for you keen readers out there!
We are looking for FIVE readers to read advanced copies of Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider.
An overachieving boy. A slightly eccentric girl. Neither of them imagined they would be terminally ill at age seventeen. When Lane is sent to Latham house, it’s his last resort for a fatal disease. Then he meets Sadie and his hope for a cure has never been more desperate.
For fans of The Fault in Our Stars, Extraordinary Means is a darkly funny story about doomed friendships, first love, and the rare miracle of second chances.
Here’s how #HCCFirstLook works:
Step 2: The 5 readers have a month to read the book.
Step 3: After reading, the #HCCFirstLook participants email us their reviews. We will then share the reviews on SavvyReader.ca.
Step 4: We then ask that the #HCCFirstLook participants do any 3 of the following:
- Add Extraordinary Means to their 50 Book Pledge shelf
- Add Extraordinary Means to a Pinterest board
- Post a review on Amazon.ca
- Post a review on Goodreads
- Instagram a photo of the book
- Post about Extraordinary Means on Facebook
- Tweet about Extraordinary Means
Please note, our #HCCFirstLook program is only open to Canadians.