Now in its 8th year, HCC March Madness takes 64 books and matches them head-to-head until one is crowned champion. Starting on March 9th, readers will vote in each match-up to determine which book advances to the next round. There are 6 rounds in total, and at the end one book will be announced the winner. And it’s all determined by YOUR votes!
(Ready to vote? Head over to hccmarchmadness.ca!)
Looking for ways to support your favourite book? You can tweet, post, or share on social media using the hashtag #HCCMarchMadness. It’s all in good fun, so feel free to champion as many books as you’d like.
The best part about this competition? One of YOU will take home a library of all 64 HCC March Madness books! Once you’ve voted on each match-up you’ll be asked to submit a contest entry. You can vote every hour, but you can only enter the contest once a day. If you have any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Sorry, our contest is only open to Canadians, but anyone can vote.
NEW HCC March Madness Features for 2015:
- Think you know which book will win? Fill out our Tournament Predictor. Submit your predictions for a chance to win a 10-book prize pack. (Bonus prizes for everyone that correctly guesses the winning title.)
- ‘Double-up’ your votes by sharing on social media. Once you have cast your votes in each match-up, click ‘submit’. Then, if you click the share button your votes will be cast TWICE!
- Add each book to your 50 Book Pledge to earn an HCCMM badge! See all the HCC March Madness titles on this bookshelf.
- Add each book to your Goodreads shelf.
- Have a question? See the FAQ section here.
For the 2015 competition we’ve named the brackets after some of the past HCC March Madness winners: Harper Lee, JRR Tolkien, James Rollins and Dennis Lehane. Ready to see the books in this year’s tournament? Head on over to hccmarchmadness.ca.