We decided to share our Top 5 Ways We’re Getting Ready for the Holidays, because it is that time of year and Christmas is only *gasp* 12 days away!
5. Reading very festive books, of course! Some of our favourites include The Perfect Present by Karen Swan, Letters from Father Christmas by J.R.R. Tolkien, Pete the Cat Saves Christmas by Eric Litwin… And Christmas classics like A Christmas Carol!
4. Decorating our holiday tree. This year we chose to feature some of our very favourite Algebraic characters from Adventure Time!
3. Indulging in some very special holiday treats! Because that’s what happens around this time of year. (And I guess we’ll have to indulge in some very special gym time in January…. Nah! Well, unless this guy agrees to train with us.)
2. Finding books to give to our friends and family. What can I say, books are easy to find, easy to wrap, and there’s something different for everyone. If you’re looking for a gift idea check out our 20 Gift Suggestions for the Book Lover here, or tweet to us @SavvyReader. We’re always happy to help!
1. Sending out our holiday card! And that includes sending it out to all of you participating in the Virtual Advent Tour 🙂 Hope you have a wonderful holiday season! Can’t wait to see what the rest of the advent tour brings!
The Savvy Reader