1. Delirium by Lauren Oliver — Imagine living in a world where love is considered a disease. 17-year-old Lena can’t wait until she is ‘cured’ of love on her 18th birthday, but then the unthinkable happens…
2. Always Hit on the Wingman by Jake — Glamour magazine’s infamous male advice columnist ‘Jake’ shares the secrets to getting the love life you want.
3. Love Monster by Rachel Bright — A funny-looking monster goes out into the big world looking for someone to love him. This is a warm and funny picture book about taking action that your children will love.
4. Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler, illustrated by Maira Kalman — This is the story of Min’s first love, and first heartbreak, told through a letter to her ex-boyfriend, Ed. If you’ve ever had your heart broken you’ll be able to relate to this story.
5. Arranged by Catherine McKenzie — What would you do if the dating service you think you’re signing up for is actually a service for arranged marriages? Anne Blythe is about to find out!
6. Wabi Sabi Love by Arielle Ford — Ford shows you how to find perfect love in imperfect relationships, using the ancient Japanese idea of Wabi Sabi.
7. The I Heart series by Lindsey Kelk — Kelk’s hilarious I Heart series follows heroine Angela Clark as she experiences the ups and downs of love in cities around the world. The latest, I Heart Vegas, hits shelves this February.
8. Rhymes With Cupid by Anna Humphrey — Elyse has sworn off love. Too bad no one told her cute, new neighbour. This is a funny and sweet story about finding love when you least expect it.
9. Love Splat! by Rob Scotton — An adorable picture book starring one of our favourite cats, Splat, and a special new cat in his class.
10. Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man by Steve Harvey — Harvey dishes out valuable advice in a funny and honest way in this book on understanding how men think and act when it comes to love and relationships. (It’s also the basis for a new movie coming out this April.)