Hi Savvy Readers!
Can you believe that August is actually ending this week? I feel like it was just yesterday that I said “can you believe it’s August?”… I’m not complaining though, fall is one of my absolute favourite months (and it’s Karen’s, too!). I’m back with our 50 Book Pledge weekly round-up, and boy, has it been an exciting week! Read on to find out why!
Happy Friday, Savvy Readers! As August draws to a close, it’s time to think about one of the most exciting seasons in publishing: fall. You may notice that this week’s post has a bit of a fall theme — I just can’t wait any longer for my favourite season to come — so I hope you enjoy these fun and exciting bookish news stories:
1. A Brief History of Britney and Books
Okay, I know this article isn’t strictly fall-themed, but it was too good not to share! Did you know Britney Spears is a huge reader (and published author)? This week, Book Riot rounded up all the times Britney Spears fangirled over books and it is glorious. (How amazing is that “READ” poster?!) See what’s on this iconic pop star’s bookshelf here.
As fellow readers, we know what it’s like…
Which is why, when we spot one, we’re going to share Savvy Savings for book lovers on the blog! But firstly, a few things:
- The prices listed below are for the e-book editions of the books only.
- Prices listed are set by Canadian e-retailers. Which means, unfortunately, we can only guarantee the discounts in Canada.
- Prices listed were correct at the time we shared these savings (Wednesday, August 24th at 10:00 AM).
- Prices may change without notice, so please verify the deal is still available before you download your new book!
And don’t forget to check out Bookperk Canada! Subscribe to the newsletter and get exclusive savings on endless great titles!
See our #SavvySavings below! Continue reading